An award to honour an individual or company whose discoveries and innovations have contributed in significant and lasting ways to the music industry over the period between 1 June 2021 – 1 June 2022.
The judges will take into account the following criteria:
- Originality of the product or service to either: a. provide viewing access to b. make and produce film or television
- The individual or company will have positively contributed and influenced the progress and advancement of the film and television industry
- Successes in the past year such as business growth, leadership excellence and delivering value to the users
- The viability and future growth potential of the business
- Sustainability of the project
- Accessibility: how easy it is to use your product or service
ENTRIES ARE OPEN FROM 16 MAY 2022 TO 10 SEPTEMBER 2022.
For more information about the award categories and the nomination process, visit the How to Enter page.
For enquiries, please contact [email protected].