Asset Management – Intern
The role offers the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting technology investments in the internet, mobile and digital media sectors, primarily in Europe. The candidate will have excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Candidates must have a genuine interest in investing and technology, should come with excellent academic qualifications, and be highly organised and focused. The candidate must be a team player, keen to take on responsibility, self-disciplined and able to work in a fast-paced multi-cultural environment. The ideal candidate will have previously completed an internship or worked in Investment Banking, Consulting or a Strategy function in a technology business. Command of at least one European language in addition to business standard written and spoken English is an advantage.
The candidate should be comfortable with performing a wide range of roles, including:
• Conducting analyses of fast-growing private technology companies and their respective markets
• Supporting the pipeline, due diligence and execution of investments
• Assisting in reporting and communication with Limited Partners
• Supporting fundraising activities and executing related marketing materials
• Assisting in public market portfolio and executing related materials