Corporate Finance – Intern
The role offers the opportunity to work on some of the most diverse technology transactions, primarily across the Software, Internet & Digital Media and Interactive Marketing Services sectors. The ideal candidate will have previously completed an internship at a leading bulge bracket investment bank or corporate advisory firm. They must have a genuine passion for technology and investment banking, should come from an excellent academic background and be highly numerical and articulate. The candidate must be a team player and keen to take on responsibility. Key qualities include being able to demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset, being considerably self-motivated and having a high degree of stamina to work within a high energy and focused team environment.
The candidate should be comfortable with performing a wide range of roles, including:
- Pitches & marketing – assist team members in preparing pitches and updating marketing materials with sector research and analysis
- Sector coverage – performing independent research and various analyses of technology companies in support of new business generation
- Transaction documentation – supporting the preparation of investment documents (e.g. executive summaries, investment memorandums, investor presentations, financial models)
- General support on M&A processes – involvement in assembling, developing, and/or editing information requests, due diligence lists, confidentiality agreements, proposals, and management
- Team work – working together with our teams across Europe, US and Asia