We are looking for candidates with a strong academic track record, an entrepreneurial mindset, and a passion for finance and tech, who will gain the opportunity to experience what it is like to work at an Investment Bank within the technology sector.
To apply, please click here. The deadline for submissions is 30 September 2022.
We look forward to hearing from you!
• Students from all subjects and disciplines are welcomed and strongly encouraged to apply
• Students in their junior year due to graduate between December 2023 and June 2024
• Enrollment in a four-year undergraduate bachelor course
• Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 or better
Here’s what participating students can expect:
• An introduction to Investment Banking, and the range of services GP Bullhound provides
• On-the job training to build the foundational skills required to thrive in a fast-paced financial services work setting (financial analysis, accounting, valuation, development of client materials, project delivery)
• Work directly with GP Bullhound deal teams on a variety of live technology transactions
• Curated series of speaker sessions with Senior Deal Makers
• Group assignments tailored to prepare Summer Analysts for transactions and business development projects
A full list of FAQs can be found here.
Applicants should note that we are unable to sponsor visas for this program.
For more information, please contact us at [email protected]
About GP Bullhound
GP Bullhound is a leading technology advisory and investment firm, providing transaction advice and capital to the world’s best entrepreneurs and founders. Founded in 1999 in London and Menlo Park, the firm today has 12 offices spanning Europe, the US and Asia. For more information, please visit www.gpbullhound.com.